About me

Wanna know about me?

Befor we start up by real work why dont get to know me?😉

So you guys who are new here please follow me as I try to post every day. So basicaly my blog is all about poems stories and more. So before we get into real bussniess(mind ma spelling) why dont you guys start to know a thing or two about me!😁😁

Me:Nidhi pawar

So My name is nidhi pawar. I am 14 years old. I was born in 19 of june 2004. I was born in Bhusawal maharashtra India. But i was brought up in Mumbai(maharashtra). And currently i am living in panjim Goa India

Early life

So i at realy first used to live in Nashik(maharashtra) but that also for my lifes 5 years. When i was 2 i was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes.
Back then my dad used to work in crompton. But he was really crazy about bombay.
At that time I never knew why. But then my dad he left crompton and went for siemens which is in bombay. When i reached there i understood why my dad was crazy about it. The night life the beauty of the city oh! What a wonder was it. 
But then when i totaly got used to bombay my dad got transfered to goa😔
Well goa aint a bad place at all.

It is an amazing place
But it is too quit. Very quite and easy place.
Well you see when a persone comes from bombay to other place espacially goa. He starts to feel uncomfortable. Now i feel ridiculous about my thinking. So seeing the situation after spending 3and a half years we shiftted baxk to bombay.

Current life

Well after that when we came to bombay we bought our own house spending almost 6 years than we again got a transffer to goa. This time i am enjoying goa more than befor.
So let us see what adventurs my life is bringing for me ahead!😎😎

So that is it for today. Thank you for reading it. And what you guys think about my 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts