Dont bring it back

Dont bring it back


Dont bring my mistakes back ,
I am trying hard to be good.
When you bring them up,
They stab me hard, on the
Scars of the wounds created 
By my mistakes.
Each day I try to
Forget them, but you
Bring them back.
Please let them
Heal. And let me
Show you what I
Hold in me.

- Nidhi Pawar.

Meaning behind

This poem try to explian our problem. The basic human nature.
Whenever someone makes a mistake, we as a human try to put light on them, even when those are years old. This is harmfull for the other persone, as he or she tries to heal from their own mistakes and want to show what potential do they hold. But out basic human nature shatters it all into peices. 

So thankeyou guys for reading my post. And i will see you tommorrow with a new poem or a travelloug!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts