Enemy

Enemy

When I look in your eyes
I get furious
When you look in my eyes
I feel as rageing thunder.

Your taunts on me make
My warth a wild cat.
I cant let her out. I try to
Console it
But never conceal it.

I wanna let her out
Wanna watch how
She murders you.

But it wont happen
Dear enemy as I,
Murder you heartlessly

NIDHI



Meaning behind

Well so actually this poem is for all the haters out there. The one who hate me,the one who hate my readers the one who knows nothing other than haterate. Just remember if you can hate so can I. And when I hate, you wont even know whats gonna happen of yours hater.

Insipiration:

Well so this is not what I wanted to write.
Well my friend Aditi Singh wanted a poem on enemy for her Insta story. Then i came in help.

Grate news ahead

Well did you checked my insta account yet? Follow me there as well as here.
Oh pluse one more news. Tommorow i am going to upload my first ever short story post. So see you guys tom

Comments

Popular Posts