Hello there!

Welcome to my blog again!

Thanks a lot to stick around my blog. And if you are new please post a comment down. Well if you see everyone is new to me as i have just started;Right? And I am sure that as time will pass there would be hundreds of people reading it.😊
Well as I stated in my first blog I write poems,short stories and travelog. So you may have gussed by the name itself about what my blog is about. Not too long intro in short this is my first ever poem blog!
Enjoy my poem.🐶

When was it last time?

Mother, when was it last time,
That I hold your hand and creat
A bonding, stronger than that of god's with
Human

The memory is dry as a desert,
On which gleaming sun makes
It hard to see forward

Mother,when was it last time
That we just looked into each others 
Eyes and shared deepest of our secrets
Than the world would never know.

The memory is lost as a
Sailor lost in his shipwreck
In the long vast sea,
With no hope of living life

Mother,but dont you worry,
We will creat a memory together
And remember it forever and ever.
-Nidhi pawar

About the poem👩

The poem basically trys to highlight todays worlds situation. As we all know that the world is advancing in technology further and further
Hence we are losing our cmmunication and emotion expression skill. So much that even a mother and her child has forgotten their last conversation.

Thankeyou! See you next time.

Comments

Popular Posts