Know me

A discription about me

Here I am discribing myself.

I am Nidhi....wait or Komlika?

So I was born on 19 june 2004. When i was born my parents hadnt decided what they should name me as. So when (in india there is a ceremony for naming the child) it was the naming ceremony, The priest told us that my names starting letter must be with K so many thought about komal, kajal, kalayani,like that. My mom wanted to name me something with kavitha kasturi like that. But every one refused.
So my mom said why not name me as Komlika.
So my name came up as komlika.
But then my maternal uncle and my granny they both told my mom that its too long name. So for a sweet short name they named me as Nidhi

My diagnosis.

So than life went by. And slowly my mom started to notice something not right about me. Well as a baby i used to pee a lot, and my pees used to stink and used to be sticky. So that concerned my my mom a lot. As during her pregnancy she was diagnosed with type2 diabetes. And her fears came true. When it was my 1 bday, we went to goa for vacations and on my bday the doctors called my parents and they are like your daughter is diagnosed with type1 diabetes. Please come back. It was devestating but now i have overcame every thing.

My persona

Well my persona or persnality is of quite unconfident of my ownself, kind of introvert. But not like one. I dont get mixed up with people much, unless my heart tells me that yes thats the persone you should talk or increase your relationship with.

A poem on me

A perfect example
Of silance which
Is filled with anxity
And unconfidance

A me, who is
A pack of excitment
Filled with shyness and blush

A me, who can
Make everything wrong.

A me, who wont
Be an evil, a
Me who would
Always be kind and trustfull

A me who wont change for you.

Nidhi.

So I guess the poem summerized me a lot. Thankeyou for reading it.
And see you guys tommorrw!


Comments

Popular Posts