My friends

My friends 

So as i told you guys that i would post a blog about my friends. Here it is

Life before them!πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜

So as i told you guys in my last blog about me, when i returned from Goa, i went back to the same place where i started 3 and a half years ago; sector 19 airoli.

Now there I used to go in a school named Vidya Prasarak Mandals school.It was an awasome school. I had many friends but i had some consquences there. But it was a great school.
Than my parents bought a new house in anthor sector sect 8.
There i went to new school New Horizon scholars school.

New school new lifeπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

So than we shifted to our new house. There i started to go in a new school.
I wont discribe it in a whole lot but it was better than my old school i  felt more comfortable there and loved it there. Than i met two people.
The most important two people

BFFSπŸ€”?

So First i wanna thank Diya Pamnani becuse she is the one who introdeuced me to Amrita and Sarvagnaya

Amrita:The first one

Anger on the nose,
Always the boss,
A persone when meet her,
She tries to make a better persone 
Of them.
A lovable kind hearted girl,
A miracle that
Shes my friend.
Amrita I wont forget your importance in my life.
Nidhi.

So what should I talk about her?😊
She is just the perfect bff any one would ever want.
The one who fight with you,loves you,care about you and just tries to make a better persone of you. Even though we both are not together but we are in contact by our hearts♥️

Sarvagnaya:A charmer and a secret keeper🀫

Oh dear friend what 
Secrets do you keep?

How I remember what was the last one
I told you?

Promis me, promise me
That you wont reaveal them

You would keep all of them
In a box and hide it under the ocean
Of our vast friend ship
Oh dear Sarvagnaya wont you promise me?
Nidhi

What should i tell about her you wont be able to understand my feelings. But sarvu if you are reading this than you may know what i meanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

So the time passed and eventually we became bffs! The rest is history but wait!
There is a special one too

Anu

Smells like roses
Talks like demon
Oh non,no not the bad one.
The good demon; who
Help, this girl alot
To express herself.
Every girl full of anxity
Needs a demon like her.
Every one needs some one like my anu
Nidhi
I just love her. She is the one who know every inch about me.

So that is it for today and see you tom again!!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts