Short story2

Dream boy part 1

It was midnight. Melisa was alredy feeling sleepy but she had lots of work to do. She dozed a little but was soon awakened by a cats distant meaow and a dogs growl.

Finally she stood up streched her hands yawned loudly. And stood straight."oh come on sleepy head! Go to sleep and let me sleep too." Cinthia grumbled while taking anthor left turn on the bed.

Melisa finaly reached her bedroom and fell on the bed. She was already asleep. She started to dream.

Bright sun on her face, she quinched her eyes from the glare of the sun." Are you ok?" Was the voice. When melisa opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was a handsome yet gental and kid looking boy. She looked around, and found herself in her best yellow dress.

"Where am I?" Melisa asked the boy. "You are in a dream." Was the boys reply.
Melisa looked carefully towards the boy. His eyes were chesnut, his hair were quite overgrown and his face was handsome, but he looked quite tired. He had bags around his eyes which suggested he havent slept for days.

"But I have never met you in my real life. You see people whom you meet in your real life" said melisa, "who are you?" Asked Melisa. "I am just a boy. And I cant tell you now, but I need your help. Please help me please!" Said the boy pleadingly, "but what he..." before Melisa could say anything her dream ended.

Melisa thought it was just a confusing dream. She spent her day normaly. Again that night she had a dream."Melisa!' As Melisa opened her eyes in the dream she saw herself in same dress, the same boy, the same sun, the same place.

"You again?" Said melisa. "Yes me again." Said he. " melisa please help me. I am being abused everyday. Please when you wake up go to police, tell them I am being abused daily by my step uncle. Please trust me" said the boy, with water in his eyes." But." And her dream ended.

The next day Melisa was not able to get the dream out of her head. "Lisa" said melisa to her roomate."yes what?" Said lisa irritatedly to melisa. Lisa, since last two days, I am having a dream about a boy who is being drug abused daily by his step uncle, and yesterday he was asking me to go to police." Said melisa. "Mel dont be silly, dreams arent real. It is becuse you are so stressed. You are stressed out becuse of your work. Dont be stressed be relaxed." Said lisa.

"I think you are right." Said melisa so she tried to be relax the whole day. And slept at night.

She had the dream again. Same sun, same dress, same place and the boy. "Melisa" as she opened her eyes she saw him. "Melisa did you went to police?" He asked her with great hope. "Why would I? Would the police even belive me when I would tell them that a boy is daily drugged abuse, and when the police will ask 'where' would I say in my dreams!" Said melisa."you are not even real. You are just my imaginatio !" Said melisa

"I am not! I am a real persone. I  have no one to help, hence some how I dont know how I entered your dream, I am pleading you, please help me, I would die soon enough, if you wont come. If you dont belive me check .my facebook account that is Andreas willson. If you still dont belive go to www.bio.profile.com university .com" and her dream ended. But it was not day or waking up time.

So Melisa checked both things on internet. And he existed. Andrea willson existed. She felt guilty for not beliving him.

She fell asleep again. And dreament the same again. "Iam sorry." She said befor him

"Now you belive me?" He asked, "yes Andreas. I belive you. Since how long had this been going on?" Melisa asked him. "For about a month. I dont know what kind of drug they use but they do it becuse I am not the real son of my step dad but still he gave all of his property to me insted of giving them . But my step dad loves me a lot" he said. "You dont worry. I would got to police, tell them that you are one of my friend, and you went missing a month ago, and I suspect your uncle for drug abusing you, but I dont know much of your family" and the dream ended.

NIDHI

What do you think would happen? Would mel will go to police, would the police belive her and would andreas be safe? Follow me and wait for my next post on short story2  Dream boy part 2!!!

Comments

Popular Posts